Donation times are changing at Dundee Donor Centre as we introduce another day to give blood.
From June 2021 onwards, Dundee Donor Centre gradually moved back to Ninewells Hospital. This move which has been received with great positivity and we'd like to thank each and every one of you who has visited the centre since we moved back.
In June 2021 we extended our Wednesday opening hours, and from August onwards we began holding sessions at the donor centre on Sundays. Over the last four months we've welcomed a staggering 2,786 donor from across the region.
Now, in February 2022, we are introducing Tuesday morning sessions. Appointment are available to book online now.
From Tuesday 1 February our opening times will change to:
- Monday: Closed
- Tuesday: 8:30am - 11:40am
- Wednesday: 12:40pm - 3:10pm and 4:20pm - 7pm
- Thursday: Closed
- Friday: Closed
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: 10:30am - 12:00pm and 1:10pm - 3:40pm
We'd like to remind all our donors that car parking is free within Ninewells Hospital and we'd love to welcome as many new and returning donors as we can over 2022.
- To sign up as a blood donor and find out where your nearest donation session is, call 0345 90 90 999, or visit scotblood.co.uk
- You can also find us on Facebook and Twitter